Objectives & Functions
The aim of the Corporate Services Directorate is:
- to offer support and advice to the Ministry’s Permanent Secretary and the departments and entities falling under the Ministry’s area of responsibility on issues related to financial planning and management, human resources management and office management.
- to ensure the most effective and efficient use of human and financial resources.
- to co-ordinate activities of a corporate nature in carrying out policy directives from the Office of the Prime Minister, the Ministry for Finance and Employment, the Ministry for Social Policy and Children’s Rights and the Ministry for Social and Affordable Accommodation.
- to collate and prepare the Ministry’s business plans, financial estimates, annual reports and monthly financial forecasts.
- to coordinate effectively on these matters between the Ministry departments and the central authorities.